Sunday, August 15, 2004

Let's Hear It For "Sensitive"

Just a brief notice, my friends and others.

I am writing my Marine Lance Corporal grandson, John Allen, at 29-Palms, California and my good friend and fellow Pilgrim, Gunnery Sergeant Rich Tibbets in Maryland that I want them to be extremely "sensitive" the next time some muddy-bearded, redeyed fanatic points a grenade launcher at them.

I am going to make it very clear that they, or their commanding officer should seek the counsel of the nearest French, German, Russian or UN representative before they defend themselves.

And when either Rich's or John's father is squished to toothpaste or burned to ash-obliteration, in their high-rise offices, I shall counsel them, myself---to be "sensitive" in retaliation.

None of these people I talk to about waging a more "sensitive" War seem to know who Chamberlain, Dolfuss, Petain and Vidkun Quisling were.

I'm 80 years old, and of course, I know.

They were the "sensitive" warriors who contributed to the creation and systematic camouflage of Treblinka, Auschwitz, Dachau and the Holocaust despoilation of six million Jews.

Only Jews and 80-year-olds remember these "sensitive" men......

No comments: