Saturday, November 27, 2010

There is a Word For This...

There is a specific word Bill Buckley had for a person making a statement which contradicts the statement being made.

If anyone remembers it, please let me know.

Because the Providence Journal, in an apt editorial, The Man Obama Most Admires, dug up a revealing quote from a New Yorker interview with the president.

It just unsettled me to an extent that none of the blather in the two "intimate" memoir love letters to himself attributed to Barrack Obama never did.

Here’s the quote:

"I’ll tell you one thing: I am a much greater political director than my political director...."

Even considering the qualities of the pusillanimous Axelrod, those words PROVE he is NOT.

All records and efforts aside, would such an arrant, arrogant Wold Class Narcissist win a second term ?

Or would he ever even be trusted ?

No comments: